A campaign for Íslandsbanki’s 2017 Reykjavík Marathon.
It’s really easy to do nothing. It’s way easier than doing something, especially when that something involves running. Sometimes you just have to get up, go outside and start.
Awards and acknowledgements
A week before the launch of the main campaign we hung up life-size posters by popular running routes in the city.
- Let the calves out00:17
- A bit difficult00:28
- Run for mom00:26
- A real-life piggybank00:23
Mirrors featuring a marathon number at bus stations, restrooms, elevators and changing rooms around the city.
»Ég er allavegana að hringja úr framtíðinni …«
- A phone call from the future (In Icelandic)00:35
- Look out for the curb (In Icelandic)00:36
- 14,000 followers on Twitter (In Icelandic)00:37
- Dóri vs. Steindi (In Icelandic)00:31
- New shoes (In Icelandic)00:38
- Five stitches (In Icelandic)00:37
- Don't sound so desperate (In Icelandic)00:38